Let it be known, thanks to ya'll, my year has been nice. Let's make next year better =).
Let it be known (let me remember these things since I'll prolly forget it without reminders), that I want a happier/ more productive year and continue to grow. This includes having fun, making friends (something which i always ignore), and making changes. I have a habit of caring little for my personal life, and the urgency for (progressive) change usually dominated my life. Now, I realize that this change cannot happen through self-righteousness, hate, nor a simple sense of justice alone. It needs bonds, because in the midst of divide and conquer, fear mongering, progressive change must happen through bonding, through the antithesis of fear, Love.
Now, for the specifics. Order of no particular importance.
1. California for Democracy Act.
2. Improving VSU based on our vision and my vision. This means a real family. A family studies, eats, hang out together, and are soldiers of love, together.
3. Exercise everyday. Something, do something. Run, dance, jerk, dance some more, or push ups.
4. Dance Marathon fundraising. (Join the VSU team!)
5. I want to dance. Doing what I like a little bit at a time will help, I think =). Street Dance Collective!
6. Improve my family relations. Must plan for dates with my parents and sister. Please Help Me! Huyen, Chariya, Cecilia, or anyone! I need ideas of things my family can do together. The funnest thing we probably do as a family is watch tv...but my mom watches in the living room, and my dad in his. This is a big boo boo.
7. Let's Jerk! Jerks for UCLA (Unity, Community, Love and Activism).
8. Let's hang out. If you are a compassionate person, you qualify. =)
I dont really have a gift list, but I usually have a "todo"/"resolution" list, because I can only be really happy through things I do. =)
Thats it for now.
Add more to my list!
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO, THEN ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE TO FIND THE MOST SOUND COMMUNITY BANKS NEAR YOU!
Add this to your resolution list: Move your money.